Where does LDGGA stand?
San Joaquin County Winery Ordinance
- DRAFT Ordinance (April 2014)
- Public meeting on Draft Winery Ordinance to be held April 24, 2014 at 6:30 pm at 1601 E. Hazelton Ave., Stockton, to receive comments.
- Written comments can be submitted to the Community Development Department, Attn: Mo Hatef, 1810 E. Hazelton Ave., Stockton, CA 9205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board Waste Discharge Regulations
- San Joaquin & Delta Waste Discharge Requirements as adopted March 2014
- Sacramento River Watershed Waste Discharge Requirements as adopted March 2014
- Changes to the Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program Will Impact All Farmers- Article by Jennifer Spaletta
- San Joaquin County & Delta Water Quality Coalition website
LDGGA has not taken a position on any 2014 legislation at this time.
Download the 2008 Lodi Economic Impact Study