The Lodi District Grape Growers Association continuously works for the benefit of its members. LDGGA board members and staff sit on various county and statewide committees to ensure the voice of the District 11 grape grower is heard.
Membership benefits include:
- Bi-monthly newsletter: The LDGGA newsletter will keep you up-to-date with current legislation and issues effecting agriculture and business in California. Association activities are highlighted in each issue.
- Special events: LDGGA hosts numerous member activities each year including: educational seminars, breakfast meetings with political representatives, and wine socials.
There are two categories of membership available within LDGGA: Grower and Associate. To join click on the membership category that applies to download the appropriate form. Print the form, fill it out and mail to the address noted at the bottom.
- Any person, firm, partnership, corporation or association that is a bona fide grower of (1) acre or more of California District 11 grapes. Those who qualify as a grower member will hold voting status.
- With a volunteer board of directors, LDGGA has helped shape responsible legislation, assisted in improved farming practices, conducted educational programs, and administered studies of other district regions to aid in their success.
- As a grower member, you will be given the opportunity to participate in seminars, social activities, and breakfast meetings with political officials to help keep you informed on issues directly effecting your farming operation.
- Any individual or business that does not qualify as a grower member who supports the wine grape industry, sharing in the philosophy of LDGGA.
- As San Joaquin County’s largest agricultural commodity, the grape industry generates approximately $500 million locally each year. These dollars in turn help merchants, the service industry, government services and education.
- Participation by all in the District 11 business community helps our area’s economic prosperity and California wines both nationally and internationally. Associate Members are invited to attend meetings, programs, socials, and actively participate on association committees.
LDGGA membership year begins January 1 and ends December 31.